- The Clean Code Talks has some of Miško Heverys lectures at Google. New episodes are posted at the Google Testing Blog as they arrive.
- Some of the GTAC 2008 (Google Test Automation Conference 2008) videos are pretty interesting.
- Automated Testing Patterns and Smells
- Becoming a Software Testing Expert is not really about unit testing, but helps you get into the tester mindset
- How To Design A Good API And Why It Matters briefly touches on testability.
- Browsing the testing tag on se-radio reveals some interesting podcasts
- Check out the videos from the Test track of Öredev 2007 (1, 2), I especially liked the 'testable architecture' one.
- The Testing sub-site of InfoQ is also worth a visit for more (text, audio, video) resources
At Dnr TV there are two episodes with JP Boodhoo, where he gives an introduction to test driven development: Autumn of Agile. This series shows the development of a fully unit tested application from start to finish. As for podcasts, check out the following:
Since mock objects are a quite important part of unit testing, these podcast episodes might be of interest as well:
- Polymorphic Podcast - Jason Bock on Unit Testing, Code Coverage & Analysis
- Hanselminutes - Scott Hanselman on Test Driven Development
- Software Engineering Radio - Gerard Meszaros on XUnit Test Patterns